Join our team, become an Intern!
We do not have any current opportunities.
North York Arts offers internships for students looking to enhance their career and gain school credit with practical experience. We understand that internships are valuable learning opportunities and as such, we work to customize a position for you to gain new skills while contributing to the growth of our organization. At North York Arts, you’ll work with a small (but mighty!) team, as well as leaders in the cultural sector including artists, arts organizations, government and corporate partners.
As an NYA intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a small and dynamic team
- Take on a range of responsibilities and focus on specific tasks
- Gain and enhance management skills
- Meet and network with professionals in the industry
- Gain an understanding in community arts
Possible Responsibilities include:
- Volunteer management
- Community outreach and programming support
- Event coordination
- Communications and marketing
- Development and fundraising
The ideal candidate will have:
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Ability to make decisions
- An interest in non-profit management and the cultural sector
Past Internship Partners:
If you are interested in becoming an internship partner, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
North York Arts (NYA) collaborates with artists, arts organizations, and partners to develop, strengthen, and promote cultural programming and initiatives for North York communities
North York Arts
5040 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON, M2N 6R8
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Join Our Network