Frequently Asked Questions
What is North York Arts?
What types of programs and events does North York Arts host?
- Neighbourhood Cultural Events: Free events where community networkers can experience local performance arts and community culture.
- Community Forums: NYA participants in various community forums yearly to share information and build community connections.
- Art Exhibitions: Free art exhibitions including pop-up shows highlighting the works of North York Artists.
- Professional Development for Artists: Free workshops that instruct artists on best practices in a variety of topics including grant-writing information sessions.
- Music Programs: Free music programs for youth to embrace and develop their song-writing talent, open mic sessions and music showcase to highlight indie talent.
Who can join the NYA Network?
Why should I join the NYA Network?
Can I get funding by joining the NYA Network?
How will my information be used?
North York Arts (NYA) collaborates with artists, arts organizations, and partners to develop, strengthen, and promote cultural programming and initiatives for North York communities
North York Arts
5040 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON, M2N 6R8
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Join Our Network